Paving paths with paving or clinker tiles is prestigious, reliable, and capital. The Paving People can help you decide on the stone and lay out the driveway you want.
Paving paths has several advantages:
- inhibits soil erosion and subsidence. Paved areas will be dry in the spring;
- barrier for dirt. After walking along such paths, the shoes remain clean, which means that household members will not bring soil home on their soles;
- many options to choose from: paving slabs, paving stones, clinker tiles and bricks, natural stone. It is easy to choose paving material in the desired price category;
- the track will last up to 30 years with proper installation. Not afraid of frost, heat and temperature changes;
- withstands high weight: you can move along the path by car, bicycle, or wheelchair;
- eco-friendly, harmless material.
Safety of paved paths
The tiled canvas is reliable and strong. It is convenient to walk on the paving stones, with the exception of high-heeled shoes. There are no puddles on the path. But some types of tiles can become slippery in the rain. Choose a material with a rough surface.
In winter, ice forms on the tiles. The problem can be solved by installing a heated walkway or using reagents.
In which areas is it possible to pave paths?
Paving is an ideal choice for areas experiencing increased loads: driveways, parking lots, roads from the garage to the house. In large garden spaces, they are paved and separate functional areas.
It is not recommended to use paving slabs in areas where liquids with a persistent odor may come into contact with them: in a car park, around a dog house. This coating absorbs moisture well, including drops of gasoline or dog feces. In hot weather, the tiles heat up, liquids evaporate and emit an unpleasant odor.