Photos on the wall can transform any interior, make it more spectacular and cozy. Family photography filled with happiness and love, vivid travel impressions – all this should please the eye every day, and not hide in a computer or phone.
So that wall-art does not look old-fashioned, listen to the advice of designers and be inspired by design examples.
Dealing with photos
A photograph is a specific event, emotion or subject. Think carefully about the idea and style of your fine-art.
Of course, it is better to take professional photos or book a photo session. But if this is not possible, then choose the highest quality pictures available for home decoration. To give your frames a more stylish look, you can try black and white or add filters.
Another option is photobanks. There you can download landscape photography and posters for every taste. Choose what you like, experiment.
Choose a style and color
It is important that the photos emphasize the interior, and not overload it. Therefore, make sure that the chosen photo style matches the overall design of the room and echoes it in terms of color and mood.
- For a nursery, it is best to use frames of various sizes and shapes with bright and juicy photographs.
- The living room will become more comfortable if its walls are decorated with story photos or abstractions.
- Subdued tones and romantic scenes look great in the bedroom.
- For the working environment of the office, it is better to choose strict frames and discreet photographs.
- If the interior of the room is bright, it is better to use thin light frames.
- Black frames work well in neutral tones.
The safest option to start with is to choose frames of the same color or contrasting colors.