The choice of a lawyer for family disputes will largely depend on the positive prospect of considering the case in court. Which family lawyer to choose: someone is recommended by friends; someone appears in advertising? Everyone understands that you need to choose a family lawyer who will win the case for you, but how, even before the trial begins, can you understand whether a lawyer is able to win the case?
Ask the right questions
Wise clients ask potential lawyers: “How will you win our case?”, and only after receiving specific detailed explanations conclude an agreement. This is how smart clients check whether a lawyer is really able to successfully conduct a divorce process.
Good abogados de familia are reported to tell you how they will win a family dispute for you:
- what will the legal position be based on;
- what documents will be required from you;
- what petitions will be filed;
- what evidence will be presented.
This will allow you to:
- to determine whether they just want to get money from you, or to provide a real high-quality service of a family lawyer;
- determine whether the lawyer has a strategy for running a family business;
- in the future, control the judicial process: whether what was promised to you at the very beginning is being done, or the case is left to chance.
If you are not answered to these questions, then you are being misled, such a lawyer does not know how to deal with family disputes.
Can a lawyer win all family cases?
A good lawyer immediately assesses the prospect of a family dispute, and voices it to the client during the consultation, or preparation for the case. Together with the client, in an atmosphere of transparency, a decision is made to initiate a lawsuit on a family dispute. Sometimes it makes sense to apply with a losing lawsuit to put pressure on the other side, or to conclude a settlement agreement. Moreover, it is worth defending your position when a family dispute broke out due to the fault of the plaintiff, and the lawyer defends the interests of the defendant.